DOME training services are open to people of all ages, 18 and above and to employed and unemployed alike.
DOME is a Registered Training Organisation – Number 4430. Registered Training Organisations are Government-approved providers of nationally recognised training. RTOs are recognised as providers of quality training and are authorised to issue nationally recognised qualifications.
Courses are delivered in various locations – Adelaide, Goolwa, Mt Barker, Murray Bridge, Strathalbyn and Victor Harbor.
Contact the Training Administrator on (08) 84104344, email: email@example.com for information and ‘Register your training interest‘.
- BSB10115 – Certificate I in Business
- BSB20115 – Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 – Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415 – Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB40215 – Certificate IV in Business
- HC43015 – Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability
- FSK10113 – Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways
- FSK10213 – Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
- FSK20113 – Certificate II for Work and Vocational Pathways
- DNAC18 – Introduction to Basic Bookkeeping
- DNAC17 – MYOB Day to Day
- DNAC2 – MYOB Payroll