DOME training services are open to people of all ages, 18 and above and to employed and unemployed alike.
DOME is a Registered Training Organisation – Number 4430. Registered Training Organisations are Government-approved providers of nationally recognised training. RTOs are recognised as providers of quality training and are authorised to issue nationally recognised qualifications.
Some courses may be funded through programs such as WorkReady. visit www.skills.sa.gov.au for eligibility and subsidy criteria.
Courses are delivered in various locations – Adelaide, Goolwa, Mt Barker, Murray Bridge, Strathalbyn and Victor Harbor.
Contact the Training Administrator on (08) 84104344, email: firstname.lastname@example.org for information and ‘Register your training interest‘.
- BSB10115 – Certificate I in Business
- BSB20115 – Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 – Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415 – Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB40215 – Certificate IV in Business
- HC43015 – Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability
- FSK10113 – Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways
- FSK10213 – Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
- FSK20113 – Certificate II for Work and Vocational Pathways
- DNAC18 – Introduction to Basic Bookkeeping
- DNAC17 – MYOB Day to Day
- DNAC2 – MYOB Payroll