DOME training services are open to people of all ages, 18 and above and to employed and unemployed alike.
DOME is a Registered Training Organisation – Number 4430. Registered Training Organisations (RTO) are Government-approved providers of nationally recognised quality training and are authorised to issue nationally recognised qualifications.
Some courses may be funded through programs such as Skilling SA. Visit the South Australian Skills Gateway to check your eligibility.
Delivery Locations – DOME’s main delivery site for training is our Head Office in Grenfell St in the city. Training can be delivered at other locations as required and subject to suitable venue facilities being available.
Fees and Payments – Visit our Fees and Payment page for information on current course costs and WorkReady funding and student co-contributions.
DOME delivers a range of courses for individuals or organisations. Non-accredited training can be structured to suit your organisations needs. Give us a call to discuss.
- BSB10115 – Certificate I in Business
- BSB20115 – Certificate II in Business
- BSB30415 – Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB30415 – Certificate III in Business Administration (Contract of Training)
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support [Age Care]
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support [Home and Community Care]
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support [Disability]
- Job Search Skills – including Resumes and Interview Skills
- Basic Book Keeping
- Introduction to Computing