DOME‘s charter is to provide services to mature-aged people over the age of 40, who are:
- unemployed or,
- under-employed working less than 17 hours per week or
- at risk of retrenchment or job loss.
DOME also provides training services to a wide age range of job seekers.
1.Download (save or print) the Registration Form and complete. Two formats are available. Both can be printed and completed by hand to be scanned and emailed or you can complete the PDF version on your computer and email directly.
- Registration form – Word document
- Registration form – PDF (on-line form version. You will need Adobe Reader XI or later. To upgrade your Adobe Reader visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/ ). Save the form to your computer, complete and re-save then email.
The registration form gathers relevant information on not only your employment history, skills and qualifications but also to get a feel for the types of roles and jobs you are seeking. We use this information to match you to suitable job vacancies.
2.Email, post or fax the completed Registration form with your current Resume(s) to:
- DOME Association, PO Box 8 Rundle Mall, SA, 5000
- Fax: 08 8410 4199
3.Once DOME has received your Registration Form and Resume(s) we will contact you to schedule an interview to complete the registration process. Registration interviews will be conducted at a DOME Satellite site or at our head office in the city – see our list of sites for your nearest location.
4. At your interview we will finalise your registration. We will go over your Registration Form and Resume with you to ensure we have a good understanding of your employment goals. This face-to-face discussion allows us to also capture further information from you, identify areas of opportunity for you within the employment market and offer advice to help you formulate a plan of action to improve your employment success.
If you don’t have a resume, Click here to download a Resume Pro-Forma, and use this template to develop one.
Once you are registered, you may apply for any of the jobs on the Job board.