Looking for a career as an administration officer, clerical worker or receptionist?
DOME Association has funding from the South Australian Department of Innovation and Skills to fund the training for eight Certificate III in Business Administration traineeships for mature aged job seekers over 2019-20.
A traineeship is a contract of training between a registered employer and a trainee, whereby the employer undertakes to train and employ the trainee in a vocation and the trainee undertakes structured learning and paid employment for a specific period of time to achieve a relevant qualification.
DOME, as the Registered Training Provider (RTO code 4430), will provide the on-job training and assessment in the Certificate III in Business Administration:
- Traineeships will usually last about twelve months
- may be full-time or part-time
- wages can be negotiated with the employer depending on the individuals relevant other skills and experience
- All parties sign the Contract of Training
- DOME will work with the employer to develop the Training Plan for the trainee
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration is a nationally recognised qualification.
If you would like to know more or are interested in becoming a mature aged trainee in Business Administration, contact DOME with your details to register your interest.
Phone Deb, Training Administrator, on 8410 4344 or email email@example.com for more details about how you can take part in this exciting opportunity