DOME Registered Training Organisation Number: 4430
- DOME Training and Assessment Services: Nationally Recognised Training, Other Training, Client Records, Appeals against Assessment Results.
- Health and Safety:
- Equity and diversity:
DOME Training and Assessment Services:
The DOME Association provides a range of nationally accredited and non-accredited training courses specifically directed to assist mature age people seek employment. Nationally accredited training and assessment includes qualifications within the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) and meets the standards of the Australian Vocational Education and Training Quality Framework.
Registered Training Organisations are Government-approved providers of nationally recognised training. RTOs are recognised as providers of quality training and are authorised to issue nationally recognised qualifications.
Nationally Recognised Training:
- FSK10113 Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways
- FSK10213 Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
- FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
- ICT10115 Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- SIR20216 Certificate II in Retail Services
- BSB10115 Certificate I in Business
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- SIT10216 Certificate I in Hospitality
- SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL):
We have a process to assist you to get recognition of your learning and experience towards competencies within our scope of delivery. Ask the Training Administrator for details. email: email@example.com ph: 08 84104344
Issue of Qualifications:
DOME issues a full Qualification or a Statement of Attainment to clients who meet the learning outcomes of units of competency.
DOME recognises the qualifications and Statements of Attainment of other Registered Training Organizations and these can be use towards nationally recognised qualifications issued by DOME.
Other Training – Mature Age FairGo short courses
Non accredited short courses to improve your skills.
|Word Introduction||Bookkeeping Basics|
|Word Intermediate||XERO Introduction|
|Computer Operation||Job Search Skills|
|Excel Introduction||Resumes and Interviews|
|Excel Intermediate||iPad Operation|
Statements of Results:
Statements of results are issued to clients successfully meeting the requirements of non-assessed courses.
Enrolment requirements vary depending on the course. There may be special requirements for some courses. Check with the Training Administrator.
RTO Code of Practice:
DOME’s approach to training and assessment is governed by our Code of Conduct as a Recognised Training Organisation (RTO). Read the Code of Practice here.
Full information about each course including entry requirements, fees, learning outcomes assessment requirements are available on a separate course flyer. Enquire from the Training Administrator.
Health and Safety
DOME has a health and safety policy that sets down the arrangements in place for protecting the health and safety of clients while they are on the DOME premises.
Any accidents no matter how small should be reported to a staff member who will ensure that appropriate action is taken.
Accidents and Hazard Reports:
All accidents or hazardous circumstances should be reported to a staff member and a full accident/hazard report completed.
First Aid Box:
- There is a first aid box in the DOME office. Ask a staff member for assistance.
Full details will be given to clients in the Induction session. Also, it is important for clients to read the Notice Boards where the Emergency Evacuation Procedures are located and follow the correct procedure in cases of emergency. Clients must do as instructed by the Floor Warden at all times and be prepared to evacuate.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended
- No responsibility for loss or theft will be taken by the DOME Association
Smoking is not permitted on the DOME premises or in the building.
HELP US TO MAKE DOME SAFE:
- take reasonable care to ensure your own health and safety
- take reasonable care to avoid any act or omission that may adversely affect the health or safety of others
- follow instructions provided for health and safety reasons
- dress appropriately and wear personal protective equipment as required
- take care of equipment provided in the interests of health and safety
- report hazards to a responsible staff member
- report injury or harm to health that is connected with a DOME activity
- disclose to DOME any disability or medical condition which may require special assistance.
Equity and Diversity:
We are committed to promoting equality and fairness in our treatment of people. We strive to ensure that programs and services are non-discriminatory, relevant, accessible, fair and inclusive.
HELP US TO MAKE DOME FAIR:
- behave in a courteous and considerate manner towards others which allows them to work and learn in a supportive atmosphere
- avoid any behaviour which might be seen as bullying or harassment
- report any inappropriate behaviour
- use the complaints procedure to resolve any problems or misunderstanding quickly and confidentially
- Harassment in the form of unwelcome or attention or behaviour because of sexuality, pregnancy, race, marital status, disability, age and physical or intellectual nature is not tolerated and concerns should be reported to the Executive Director.
- Mobile phones – Please turn off mobile phones during training. Mobile phones distract others and yourself.
BREACHES OF REGULATIONS:
DOME has a process for resolving breaches of rules and regulations in a way that provides a fair hearing for all parties and a quick and clear resolution.
DOME operates under a range of State and Commonwealth Legislation that governs its training and employment services.
|SA Training and Skills Development Act 2008||Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011|
|SA Associations Incorporations Act 1985||Disability Discrimination Act 1992|
|Work Health and Safety Act 2012||Sex Discrimination Act 1984|
|SA Equal Opportunity Act 1984||Racial Discrimination Act 1975|
|Privacy Act 2001|
The DOME Association is committed to protecting the privacy of all its Staff, Volunteers, Members and Clients. Information provided to the association by you (such as your name and email address) is used solely for the purpose for which it is disclosed. We will not publish, lend, sell or otherwise disclose personal information unless authorised by you, or are required to do so by law.
DOME is always trying to improve its services and we welcome your complaints, compliments and suggestions. Please complete an evaluation form at the end of your training course or a Feedback Form held near reception. You views are important to us.
|Privacy, Equity and Safety Issues||Greg Goudie|
|First Aid and Emergency Evacuation||Greg Goudie|
|Training Issues||Training Administrator|